Competition to win a Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder
Win a Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder
Enter your chance to win one of these fantastic rangefinders in two easy steps !
- Check out the MTC Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder page here and read through the great features and specs of this super compact laser rangefinder.
- Answer one question in the online form below and submit your answer along with your contact details so we can reach out to you if you win ! It is as easy as that ! (big clue – you will find the answer to the question somewhere on the Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder web page.
Please read our Terms and Conditions for this competition below before entering.
Terms and conditions:
How to enter
- All entries must be made on the online form that can only be accessed via the MTC Optics Website
- Competition will be closed on Monday 7th September 2020 at 18:00 hrs or sooner if necessary at the discretion of MTC Optics Ltd.
- This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- MTC Optics Ltd will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid or damaged, regardless of cause. Entries must be clear and correct to qualify for entry.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- MTC Optics Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Employees of Daystate Ltd, Brocock or MTC Optics, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw are prohibited in entering the competition
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. MTC Optics Ltd may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- MTC Optics Ltd reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition
- A winner will be chosen after 7th September 2020. In the event of a draw, the first received entry will be chosen
- The winner will receive an MTC Optics Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) immediately after the draw or in any case within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a full postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to MTC Optics Ltd within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and MTC Optics Ltd will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 28 days of responding.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. MTC Optics Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the companies control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of MTC Optics Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name state, county and Country can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the competition.
- MTC Optics Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, MTC Optics Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of MTC Optics Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- MTC Optics Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by MTC Optics Ltd or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- MTC Optics Ltd reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on this website.
Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder – Pest Control
Roelf and Gerhard from Air Hunters show the Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder in use with the Viper Pro riflescope.