Second Focal Plane reticle:
Edge-to-edge multi-coated lenses: bright, clear picture quality
SCB2 Reticle: design exclusive to MTC Optics
30mm body tube: more substantial build quality and light transmission
Reticle illumination: assists with tricky background and lighting scenarios
Side parallax adjustment: eliminates parallax error and assists in range-finding
10-metre minimum focus: suitable for airgun use and ultra-close-range shooting
King Cobra 6 – 24 x 50 F2
MTC Optics continue to expand its acclaimed King Cobra range of scopes with the addition of a second focal plane version of the King Cobra 6-24X50
The second in the series of improved King Cobra products being launched this year, the 6-24 X50 F2 sports distinctive copper-coloured accents, including a front band, side plates and a stylish new copper-coloured MTC Optics logo, and with the range now offering both 4-16 and 6-24 scopes in both first and second focal plane, there has never been a better time to stock MTC Optics Cobra and King Cobra scopes!.
As with all MTC scopes, the King Cobra 6-26 X 50 F2 features MTC’s SCB2 unique multi-aimpoint reticle. Set in the second focal plane (SFP), it ensures plenty of aimpoints to counter trajectory and windage deviation without obscuring the target.
To maintain a bright sight picture, the F2’s 30mm tube has been matched to a high-quality, 50mm objective lens that’s been specially coated to maximise light-to-eye transmission for a bright, clear image on every zoom setting. The centre of the reticle can be illuminated red, to one of six brightness levels to suit any lighting scenario; this scope sees the day long after the sun has dipped below the horizon!
The new scope also features click-stop adjustment in MILs (1 click =1cm at 100m), actuated via lockable, finger-adjustable elevation and windage turrets.
Of relevance to air gunners is this scope’s ability to parallax down to just 10 metres via a smooth sidewheel. And in common with many other MTC Optics models, the King Cobra 6-24 X 50 F2 comes complete with a set of magnetic flip covers, the rear one of which contains a 2x magnifier to help shooters read the parallax and turret verniers.
King Cobra 6 – 24 x 50 F2
- MTC King Cobra F2 6 – 24 x 50
- 6 – 24 x Magnification
- 50mm Objective Lens
King Cobra 6 – 24 x 50 F2 Recommended For
King Cobra 6 – 24 x 50 F2 features
- Second Focal Plane reticle: offers multiple aim points without obscuring the target.
- Glass-etched crosshair: design exclusive to MTC Optics
- Edge-to-edge multi-coated lenses: bright, clear picture quality
- Side parallax adjustment: eliminates parallax error and assists in range-finding
- 10-metre minimum focus: suitable for airgun use and ultra-close-range shooting
- Reticle illumination: assists with tricky background and lighting scenarios
- 30mm body tube: more substantial build quality and light transmission
- Magnetic, rotating flip-up lens cover: fast and practical protection for lenses when in the field
- Fully water, fog and shock proof: increases longevity of the scope
- Nitrogen purged: internal regulation of scope’s high-end performance
- Optional extras: objective sunshade and large parallax sidewheel also available
King Cobra 6 – 24 x 50 F2 Reticle Options
MTC SCB2 Reticle
The Small Calibre Ballistic (SCB) reticle offers an incredible amount of aim points with a floating cross for clear and accurate target acquisition. This is ideal for use on small targets. The 1 mil dot square around the cross gives a rapid acquisition for small fast moving targets such as rats. When shooting at small targets or when bullet drop becomes critical the versatility of this reticule becomes clear.
King Cobra 6 – 24 x 50 F2 Video Reviews
King Cobra 6 – 24 x 50 F2 Press Reviews
King Cobra 6 – 24 x 50 F2 Technical Specifications
- MTC King Cobra F2 6-24×50
- Magnification range – 6-24x
- Objective lens diameter – 50mm
- Field of view @ 100m – 5.7m – 1.42m
- Dioptre adjustment – +2/-2
- Eye Relief – 95mm
- Parallax range – 10m – infinity
- Adj per click – 1 click = 1cm @100m
- Max turret adjustment – 116cm @ 100m
- Clicks per one turret revolution – 60
- Mils per one turret revolution – 6
- Tube – 30mm
- Illuminated reticle with separate on/off and brightness control
- Length – 366mm
- Weight – 750g
- Reticle type – SCB2
- Reticle position – Second Focal Plane